- Where are you located?: We are located at the Gallatin Marina 727 Marina Prvt Dr, Gallatin TN 37066. You can find us in the back of the marina on the water in our blue shop.
- Where should I park?: You can park anywhere that is not boat owners only. That includes the restaurant, main office, or up at the front of the property by the main road in the grass. Parking can be challenging so place pay attention so you don’t get towed and plan accordingly to arrive with plenty of time.
- Do I have to sign up in advance?: Prebooking for classes & rentals is strongly suggested. We can not gaurentee walk ups can be accommodated.
- Do you give Refunds?: No. We will give you a credit for a future paddle during the season you are booked if you cancel within 24 hours of your original booking. We give absolutely no refunds.
- What is provided with my reservation?: All rental equipment is provided. You can just show up! But BYOB (bring your own board) option is available for a discount.
- What should I wear?: Active wear/quick dry is best. Bathing Suits are always a good option if you are comfortable doing yoga or paddling in it or rash guards to protect you from the sun. Be prepared to get anything that touches the board to get a little wet. There is also the possibility of falling (or jumping!) into the water. We have restrooms with showers and changing rooms on site if you need to freshen up.
- What are the age requirements?: All children under the age of 13 are required to wear a life vest by law. Please bring your own coastguard approved vest. We require all children be able to swim. Anyone under 9 years old can be put on the parents board to ride along.
- What if I can’t swim?: All participants must be able to swim in order to attend class. If you can swim but aren’t comfortable around water we require you wear a life vest at all times. We do offer private sessions which would be a good fit for someone who can’t swim.
- What if it rains?: Classes & Rentals will still run in light rain/wind. All weather decisions will be made by Nashville SUP & Yoga not by the customer. Classes and Rentals may be cancelled if conditions are not conducive to the participant’s safety. *See our Cancellation Policy below.
Cancellation Policy Reservation Cancellation – 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of a reservation. Missed paddles without the appropriate notice will be charged as if you attended with no credit for another class or rental. All cancellations with the proper notice receive a credit to be used within that current season no refunds are provided. Absolutely no refunds will be given only credits for a class or rental in the current season you are booked.
Weather Cancellations – If storms or high winds results in a class cancellation you will be notified at least 1 hour in advance by email. When a class is cancelled due to weather conditions, you’ll receive a credit on your account to register for another class at a later date. All decisions on weather are decided by Nashville SUP & Yoga not the customer.
Please make sure we have the best email and phone number on file to contact you.